Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013 07:20:49 AM
All decked out in pink in support at the Breast Cancer Awareness, three female Veterans and one active-duty Soldier join arm-in-arm to walk at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System Friday in Temple. Pictured are: retired Army 1st Sgt. Sharlene Miller; active-duty Sgt. 1st Class Sonya Talley, a wounded warrior from Operation Iraqi Freedom; disabled Army veteran Sandi Primous and retired Army Sgt. 1st Class Garcia Patterson, a disabled Veteran who is a cancer survivor since September 2010. The Women Veterans Program at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System sponsored the event.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Soldier saves life of chaplain he never met
- Last-standing A-frame barracks demolished
- Hood helps West after plant explosion
- Justice Served
- Taking charge: ISAF Joint Command transfers authority
- Sargent relinquishes command of CRDAMC; Gallup takes interim command of installationís medical center
- DES addresses RIF, cross-leveling skills during town hall meetings
- Chaplain, combat medics sharpen skills during mass-casualty exercise
- 36th Eng Bde honors life of fellow Soldier
- Fort Hood recognizes top volunteers of 2012