Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2014 09:43:15 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary) leaves for 9-month Kuwait deployment
- Christmas tree lighting rings in holiday season
- 82nd Airborne. All Americans jump into Great Place
- TWC launches new jobs website to assist veterans
- Engineer Soldiers team up with AFL
- Hood celebrates America Recycles Day, wins state award
- 1st Cav trained, ready to monitor personnel returning from Africa
- USO unveils renovated center at Fort Hood
- 504th BfSB welcomes new commander, brigade preps for return to intel roots
- Readiness #1 challenge for Army