Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2014 01:21:16 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood rebalances workforce with RIF
- Fort Hood Soldiers earn automotive service technician certifications through 1st apprenticeship program
- Hood launches renewable solar, wind energy project
- Cav units transition in Korea
- Fort Hood Soldier, NCO of the Year named
- Trace Adkins performs for service members, Families
- Cav unit maintains ‘fight tonight’ readiness
- Tank rounds fired in Latvia
- North Fort Hood monitoring area reaches operational capability
- Candlewood Suites marks opening with ribbon-cutting