Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2015 04:20:00 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Post provides details on new entry procedures
- Brave Rifles Soldier pins on Purple Heart following recovery
- 3rd Cav Regt trooper receives top honor
- Battalion conducts pre-deployment railhead operations
- 69th ADA wins FORSCOM Field Connelly, will compete at DA level
- Uberti arrives from Nebraska following Cox’s retirement
- Brave Rifles unveil monument for fallen OEF Soldiers at memorial
- UT chancellor conducts professional development session for corps
- ACS celebrates 50 years of service
- Corps welcomes British DCG for support, farewells Lai