Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2015 07:24:56 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Post provides details on new entry procedures
- Army to realign brigades, more cuts
- Area residents weigh in on future of Army with national commission
- ‘Griffin Bde’ Family grows by more than 800
- Final rule of Military Lending Act ensures added protection
- Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center welcomes new commander
- ‘Thunderbirds’ welcome new command team at ceremony
- ‘Greywolf’ joins global response force
- Elledge passes garrison reins to Fox at ceremony
- Hood cop takes TCPA top post