Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
MONDAY, MAY 25, 2015 10:29:47 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Cav brigade hones skills in realistic exercise
- Fort Hood EOD teams bring ‘boom’ to yearly competition
- 37 volunteers recognized at annual ceremony, dinner
- 1st Cav’s 3-82 FA Regt redesignates as 3-16 FA
- Garrison leaders meet with workforce; focused on future
- Bush hosts 5th annual W100K ride
- Afghan army operates in southeast region
- Phantom Warriors honor Soldiers, spouses at Saint George’s Day Ball
- CRDAMC Health and Wellness Fair promotes overcoming stigma
- Black Jack cases colors, preps for historic rotation