Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2015 08:39:43 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood says farewell to ‘Wrangler’ Brigade, welcomes ‘Wagonmasters’
- Rotational MLRS battalion arrives in Korea
- 1st Cav support battalion, company, battery case colors
- 2-38 Cav Regt cases unit colors
- 1st Cav DIVARTY: First time in ‘The Box’
- Wranglers return from Afghanistan
- Taya Kyle signs books, offers thanks for ongoing support
- 48th CBRN Bde completes mission in Liberia; country declared Ebola-free
- Fort Hood celebrates 240th Army birthday. Thousands take part in celebration
- Hood marks opening of Jimmy John’s