Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, APRIL 18, 2015 06:35:46 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 553rd CSSB returns from Afghanistan
- Walker Village demo begins
- Platoon sergeants mentor future platoon leaders
- Fire support specialists hone new skills
- Reserve Soldiers teach active component ALC
- DIVARTY returns to First Team
- Dutch, US salute fallen RNLAF aviators
- Job fair boosts career opportunities for WTU Soldiers
- New program launches at Fort Hood NCOA
- TBI open house held to raise awareness