Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23, 2014 11:32:56 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood medical teams spring into action, save lives amid tragedy
- Hood finds strength as lives honored
- Regiment trains in California for Afghan success
- Fort Hood LRS Soldiers train for Best Ranger title
- 720th MP Bn Soldiers train in active-shooter scenarios
- Soldiers recognized for preventing suicide, sexual assault, looking out
- Celebration held for Women’s History Month
- Chaplains provide support, care during crisis, all times
- Chem Soldiers train for DCRF mission with FTX
- Local community pulls together in spite of tragedy