Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2014 05:22:02 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 1-1 Cav equipment arrives in Europe
- RIF in effect to balance skills, garrison notifies employees
- Cav troops prepare for Korea departure
- Chief of staff conducts first virtual Google+ town hall
- Funeral held for retired major in Adjutant General Corps
- Fort Hood DES becomes primary PSAP
- 36th Engineer Brigade cases its colors
- Tanks arrive at Fort Hood to replenish inventory
- 13th SC(E) commander promoted to brigadier general
- Engineers train with protective equipment