Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, AUGUST 29, 2014 07:10:52 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- First Team’s general makes history: 27 years of service continues
- Milleys honored, MacFarland promoted in ceremony
- 21st Cavalry Brigade completes final flight
- Fort Hood welcomes new CG
- Great Place receives new top NCO
- Romanian contribution lauded by RC-South intelligence section
- ADA downsizing creates need for 14T MTT
- 3rd Cavalry Regiment takes over down range
- 4ID sweeps III Corps Soldier, NCO of the Year
- Soldiers in transition explore new career opportunities