Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2014 12:51:21 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- AC2RC functioning at full intent
- Soldiers load vehicles, equipment for Atlantic Resolve
- Great Place receives new top NCO
- Romanian contribution lauded by RC-South intelligence section
- Wrangler Soldiers deploy to Afghanistan
- WTU’s Community Care Unit opens
- Earl Campbell returns to Hood
- Soldiers train multinational force in modern Army combatives
- Great Place’s first instructor badge awarded at NCOA
- First Team commander takes part in town hall down range