Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
MONDAY, MARCH 10, 2014 09:57:47 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Air assault: Hood’s three-phase advanced training
- BACK HOME! Corps uncases, marks return from Afghanistan
- Fort Hood breaks ground on ‘world-class’ training facility
- Multinational Battle Group-East transitions to KFOR 18
- More Soldiers head to National Training Center
- Fallen Soldier ‘stayed true to self’
- Demolition completed
- SH9, Cove bypass to Gatesville opens
- Food service specialists compete
- 1st Cavalry Division honors fallen Soldiers, traditions