Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2014 07:18:30 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 1st Cav prepares for Afghan mission
- CSM Schroeder farewelled
- Another 1st for 1st Cav
- Hood welcomes MG Cox as deputy commanding general
- Combat engineers qualify, certify during Sapper Stakes
- ‘Thunderbirds’ celebrate signal corps’ 155 birthday on Fort Hood
- III Corps tests rapid deployment capabilities in joint exercise
- First Team CG adds 2nd star
- Water pipeline break. Thousands stay home Monday
- Celebrating America's Birthday