Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2015 06:00:43 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Platoon sergeants mentor future platoon leaders
- Fire support specialists hone new skills
- Fort Hood Radio station goes off air
- Reserve Soldiers teach active component ALC
- 48th CBRN Brigade prepares to deploy to assist in Liberia
- New program launches at Fort Hood NCOA
- Regional West Trials for wounded, injured Soldiers
- TBI open house held to raise awareness
- Girl Scouts tour Hood’s recycle center
- Fort Hood Soldiers recognized in Nevada