Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2014 10:58:50 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 1-1 Cav equipment arrives in Europe
- Cav troops prepare for Korea departure
- Funeral held for retired major in Adjutant General Corps
- Fort Hood rebalances workforce with RIF
- 36th Engineer Brigade cases its colors
- Fort Hood DES becomes primary PSAP
- Dutch medevac crews train at Hood
- First Team uncases colors
- Tanks arrive at Fort Hood to replenish inventory
- Lithuania’s top army leader welcomes US forces