Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
MONDAY, JULY 28, 2014 03:16:22 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Some Army captains prepping to leave, majors to be alerted
- Another 1st for 1st Cav
- Combat engineers qualify, certify during Sapper Stakes
- Civilians receive recognition for actions taken April 2
- ‘Thunderbirds’ celebrate signal corps’ 155 birthday on Fort Hood
- III Corps tests rapid deployment capabilities in joint exercise
- First Team CG adds 2nd star
- Water pipeline break. Thousands stay home Monday
- Celebrating America's Birthday
- VIP graduates 1st class at Fort Hood