Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2013 10:22:45 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Thurman retires after nearly 40 years of service
- Commander returning home after challenging career of mentoring wounded, ill, injured Soldiers
- Hood works to right-size civilian workforce, preps for summer RIF
- RNLAF squadron reactivates at Hood
- SEAC visits Fort Hood and surrounding areas
- Hood Heroes ceremony held at Club Hood
- Paratroopers try out RA-1 rig to replace MC-4
- First Team deputy commander pins first star on 1st Cav’s Cooper Field
- Providers participate in Patriot Plaza rededication, receive surprise gift
- Facing adversity: Cav trooper bounces back from injury