Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2015 12:38:53 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Cav command post prepares in desert
- 310th SC(E) Soldiers deploy for Operation Inherent Resolve
- US Ambassador to Netherlands visits Fort Hood
- 14T MTT allows Soldiers to continue Army careers
- Tree planting represents resilience
- 3rd Cav cases regimental colors. Brave Rifles’ mission ends overseas
- Criteria expanded; Nov. 5, 2009, shooting victims eligible for medals
- Fort Hood hosts Rappel Master Course
- Engineers complete mission, case colors
- Foreign students graduate from air assault course