Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, APRIL 17, 2014 10:25:49 AM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood medical teams spring into action, save lives amid tragedy
- Hood finds strength as lives honored
- Regiment trains in California for Afghan success
- Fort Hood LRS Soldiers train for Best Ranger title
- 720th MP Bn Soldiers train in active-shooter scenarios
- Soldiers recognized for preventing suicide, sexual assault, looking out
- TF Attack hosts mass re-enlistment in Afghanistan
- Celebration held for Women’s History Month
- War wounded ‘Brave Rifle’ vet receives remodeled home
- Chaplains provide support, care during crisis, all times