Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, JANUARY 31, 2015 06:25:06 PM
Fort Hood firefighters assigned to the two fire stations supporting Hood and Robert Gray Army airfields battle a blaze during their annual Airfield Rescue Fire Fighter certification in College Station at Disaster City, a 52-acre training facility that offers training for emergency response professionals, Tuesday. The training, which began Monday and ended Wednesday, is part of the firefighters’ annual certification requirements. See next week’s Sentinel for a story about the training.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 36th Eng Soldiers return from Operation United Assistance, monitoring begins
- Army releases investigation results of April 2014 shooting at Fort Hood
- Soldiers wrap up successful rotation
- MCA projects changing face of Hood
- Wranglers host logistics conference on BAF
- 69th ADA, 89th MP, 41st FA brigades renovate, reopen Patriot Inn DFAC
- USO unveils renovated center at Fort Hood
- 1st women to attend Ranger Course
- 3rd Cav Soldier named TF Sinai’s First Best Warrior
- Wranglers support DEMIL operations