Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2015 11:24:56 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 49th MCB returns home from Afghanistan, Kuwait
- Cav brigade hones skills in realistic exercise
- Fort Hood EOD teams bring ‘boom’ to yearly competition
- Fort Hood Ranger team reflects on elite Soldier competition
- 37 volunteers recognized at annual ceremony, dinner
- 1st Cav’s 3-82 FA Regt redesignates as 3-16 FA
- Garrison leaders meet with workforce; focused on future
- 6 Royal Netherlands airmen graduate Fort Hood Air Assault School
- CRDAMC celebrates 50th anniversary
- Bush hosts 5th annual W100K ride