Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 04:36:35 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- AC2RC functioning at full intent
- Soldiers load vehicles, equipment for Atlantic Resolve
- Great Place receives new top NCO
- Romanian contribution lauded by RC-South intelligence section
- Wrangler Soldiers deploy to Afghanistan
- WTU’s Community Care Unit opens
- Earl Campbell returns to Hood
- Soldiers train multinational force in modern Army combatives
- Great Place’s first instructor badge awarded at NCOA
- Fort Hood welcomes first British DCG to III Corps