Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
TUESDAY, MARCH 11, 2014 12:10:36 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Air assault: Hood’s three-phase advanced training
- BACK HOME! Corps uncases, marks return from Afghanistan
- Fort Hood breaks ground on ‘world-class’ training facility
- Multinational Battle Group-East transitions to KFOR 18
- More Soldiers head to National Training Center
- SH9, Cove bypass to Gatesville opens
- Fallen Soldier ‘stayed true to self’
- Demolition completed
- Food service specialists compete
- 1st Cavalry Division honors fallen Soldiers, traditions