Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2014 04:07:25 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- First Teamís general makes history: 27 years of service continues
- Milleys honored, MacFarland promoted in ceremony
- Fort Hood welcomes new CG
- Romanian contribution lauded by RC-South intelligence section
- Great Place receives new top NCO
- ADA downsizing creates need for 14T MTT
- 3rd Cavalry Regiment takes over down range
- Soldiers load vehicles, equipment for Atlantic Resolve
- Soldiers in transition explore new career opportunities
- 89th MP Bde welcomes new Top Cop to Fort Hood