Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2015 05:21:47 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Brave Rifles Soldier pins on Purple Heart following recovery
- 3rd Cav Regt trooper receives top honor
- 13th SC(E) returns home: Soldiers come back to Fort Hood after nine-month deployment
- SMA updates Soldiers on promotions, NCOES
- Uberti arrives from Nebraska following Cox’s retirement
- 69th ADA wins FORSCOM Field Connelly, will compete at DA level
- Brave Rifles unveil monument for fallen OEF Soldiers at memorial
- III Corps Soldiers deploy, begin Operation Inherent Resolve
- 302nd Squadron plans for future at Fort Hood
- Redeployment reunites ADA friends, Families