Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2015 09:01:24 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 553rd CSSB returns from Afghanistan
- Walker Village demo begins
- Army Reserve CG holds town hall, discusses AC2RC
- 2-1 Cav finishes NTC rotation, ready for Korea
- DIVARTY returns to First Team
- Dutch, US salute fallen RNLAF aviators
- Condemned Reynolds House comes down
- 49th MCB returns home from Afghanistan, Kuwait
- Fort Hood hosts CSA for 4th virtual town hall, 1st with Soldiers
- Fort Hood Ranger team reflects on elite Soldier competition