Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, APRIL 17, 2014 04:44:13 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood medical teams spring into action, save lives amid tragedy
- Hood finds strength as lives honored
- Regiment trains in California for Afghan success
- Fort Hood LRS Soldiers train for Best Ranger title
- 720th MP Bn Soldiers train in active-shooter scenarios
- Soldiers recognized for preventing suicide, sexual assault, looking out
- TF Attack hosts mass re-enlistment in Afghanistan
- Celebration held for Women’s History Month
- War wounded ‘Brave Rifle’ vet receives remodeled home
- Chaplains provide support, care during crisis, all times