Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2015 06:05:21 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Cav command post prepares in desert
- US Ambassador to Netherlands visits Fort Hood
- 14T MTT allows Soldiers to continue Army careers
- 3rd Cav cases regimental colors. Brave Rifles’ mission ends overseas
- Criteria expanded; Nov. 5, 2009, shooting victims eligible for medals
- Fort Hood hosts Rappel Master Course
- Engineers complete mission, case colors
- SEC commissioner talks fraud, safe investing
- Hood Hero Ceremony recognizes more than 80 individuals
- Civil affairs paves way during Warfighter