Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2015 12:56:53 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Air Cavalry battalion reflags to new, historic unit at Hood
- 69th ADA holds Women’s Health Fair, Symposium at Fort Hood
- New Fort Hood apprenticeship program gives vets head start
- Planning, firepower take day at NTC
- Apprentice program celebrates 1st year
- Veterans, spouses arrive for 41st Annual Retiree Appreciation Day
- 69th ADA Soldiers field upgraded vehicles
- Cavalry Soldier reunites with life-saving equipment
- AFAP wraps up at Fort Hood
- Master fitness trainers earn their title