Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, MARCH 28, 2015 06:46:13 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Platoon sergeants mentor future platoon leaders
- Fire support specialists hone new skills
- Fort Hood Radio station goes off air
- Reserve Soldiers teach active component ALC
- 48th CBRN Brigade prepares to deploy to assist in Liberia
- New program launches at Fort Hood NCOA
- Regional West Trials for wounded, injured Soldiers
- Girl Scouts tour Hood’s recycle center
- TBI open house held to raise awareness
- Fort Hood Soldiers recognized in Nevada