Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2014 02:55:49 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- North Fort Hood monitoring area reaches operational capability
- Candlewood Suites marks opening with ribbon-cutting
- Soldiers honor fallen comrade
- 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary) leaves for 9-month Kuwait deployment
- Christmas tree lighting rings in holiday season
- 82nd Airborne. All Americans jump into Great Place
- TWC launches new jobs website to assist veterans
- Engineer Soldiers team up with AFL
- Hood celebrates America Recycles Day, wins state award
- 1st Cav trained, ready to monitor personnel returning from Africa