Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2014 07:17:03 PM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 1-1 Cav equipment arrives in Europe
- Cav troops prepare for Korea departure
- Funeral held for retired major in Adjutant General Corps
- Fort Hood rebalances workforce with RIF
- Dutch medevac crews train at Hood
- 36th Engineer Brigade cases its colors
- Fort Hood DES becomes primary PSAP
- First Team uncases colors
- Tanks arrive at Fort Hood to replenish inventory
- Lithuania’s top army leader welcomes US forces