Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2015 10:10:50 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- 36th Eng Soldiers return from Operation United Assistance, monitoring begins
- Soldiers wrap up successful rotation
- 69th ADA, 89th MP, 41st FA brigades renovate, reopen Patriot Inn DFAC
- USO unveils renovated center at Fort Hood
- Wranglers support DEMIL operations
- 13th SC(E) uncases unit colors
- Fort Hood Exchange rewards academic excellence in grades 1-12 with ‘You Made the Grade’ program
- 1st women to attend Ranger Course
- Wranglers host logistics conference on BAF
- 3rd Cav Soldier named TF Sinai’s First Best Warrior