Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2014 06:06:32 AM
III Corps and Fort Hood honored twelve at the monthly III Corps Retirement Ceremony at Club Hood Oct. 23. Recognized for their service were (front row, left to right): Lt. Col. James Daniels, Staff Sgt. Von Kittrell, 1st Sgt. Channing Christophe, Sgt. 1st Class Staci Wise, Staff Sgt. Mary Connett, Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Mason, Sgt. 1st Class Keith Forney, Staff Sgt. Scott Swan, (back row, left to right) 1st Sgt. Mark Kane, Chief Warrant Officer 5 Michael Scheller, Staff Sgt. Gerald Barr, Jr., Sgt. 1st Class Geoffrey Epler, Master Sgt. Robert Adams, Sgt. 1st Class Ron Taylor, retired, and Maj. Mark Hitchcock (not pictured).
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Some Army captains prepping to leave, majors to be alerted
- Another 1st for 1st Cav
- Civilians receive recognition for actions taken April 2
- Combat engineers qualify, certify during Sapper Stakes
- ‘Thunderbirds’ celebrate signal corps’ 155 birthday on Fort Hood
- III Corps tests rapid deployment capabilities in joint exercise
- First Team CG adds 2nd star
- Water pipeline break. Thousands stay home Monday
- Celebrating America's Birthday
- Army CID launches online application portal to recruit new special agents