Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013 06:20:42 AM
Brigadier Gen. Laura Richardson, commanding general, U.S. Army Operational Test Command, accepts a plaque honoring her as the newest member of the Metropolitan State College of Denver Golden Buffalo Battalion Army Reserve Officers Training Corps Hall of Fame at a ceremony May 10 in Denver. The battalion, one of the nationís pre-eminent ROTC programs, traces its origins to the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1873. In the background is ROTC faculty member Maj. Cara McLean.
- No related articles found.
Popular Leisure Articles
- Phantom Warriors participate in SHARP Run/Walk 5K
- Dutch, U.S. troops, Families mark Queenís Day at BLORA
- Communication Corporation establishes vet hiring program
- Phantom Recon bonds with adopted school
- 1 shot, 2 Soldiers meet up 46 years later
- Military spouses enjoy their dedicated day
- Fort Hood hosts second annual moot court competition
- 13th ESC hosts Sun City Zoomers for day at Hood
- Up-close-and-personal animals in San Antonio
- CRDAMC celebrates progress during Nursesí Week