Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
FRIDAY, MAY 24, 2013 11:55:13 PM
Soldiers engage in mountain climbers as others ascend to the top of an obstacle on Zero Day of Air Assault School training Saturday morning at Fort Hood. On Zero Day, more than 250 Fort Hood service members were vying to earn one of 130 slots for the school. For story and photos, see page C1.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Soldier saves life of chaplain he never met
- Last-standing A-frame barracks demolished
- Hood helps West after plant explosion
- Justice Served
- Taking charge: ISAF Joint Command transfers authority
- Sargent relinquishes command of CRDAMC; Gallup takes interim command of installationís medical center
- DES addresses RIF, cross-leveling skills during town hall meetings
- Chaplain, combat medics sharpen skills during mass-casualty exercise
- Fort Hood officials planning for furlough
- 36th Eng Bde honors life of fellow Soldier