Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2013 09:43:48 AM
More than 200 Soldiers took the oath of re-enlistment on the 236th anniversary of the nation, rededicating their service to defending America. Lt. Gen. Don Campbell Jr., III Corps and Fort Hood commanding general, swore in the Soldiers at Fort Hood’s annual Freedom Fest celebration July 4 at the flagpole outside of III Corps Headquarters. For the complete story and more photos, see page C1.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood officials planning for furlough
- ‘After Earth’ premiere draws thousands to Abrams
- Soldiers compete in Fort Hood’s BWC
- Sergeant Audie Murphy Club welcomes six new members
- Richardson assumes new role in Afghanistan, command
- ISAF service members observe Memorial Day
- Torch run: MPs support Texas Special Olympics
- SMA brings message of resilience to Fort Hood Soldiers, civilians for Army future
- Fort Hood NEC migrates to CONUS-wide call center
- Helicopter pilot’s woodworking hobby whirrs into family business with his 2 sons