Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013 10:06:13 AM
Command Sgt. Maj. Arthur L. Coleman Jr., command sergeant major of III Corps and Fort Hood, Sgt. Maj. Carleen Williams, III Corps and Fort Hood paralegal sergeant major, Pfc. Hannah Ledbetter, Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 89th Military Police Brigade, Lt. Gen. Don Campbell Jr., III Corps and Fort Hood commanding general and Col. Stuart Risch, III Corps and Fort Hood Staff Judge Advocate, cut the Judge Advocate General Corps birthday cake celebrating 237 years, July 30, at III Corps Headquarters. JAG Corps is the oldest and second-largest law firm in the world. Army wide, there are more than 10,000 Soldiers in the JAG Corps.
- No related articles found.
Popular Living Articles
- Half a world apart canít separate connection between Army Sgt Maj, Marine daughter
- Earth Fest educates
- Hood College Fair: Illuminating path to success
- Days of remembrance a reminder to heed signs
- TAC-1 chief of staff wears many Army hats
- CRDAMC workers mark milestone
- Pets for Adoption
- Birthday Bash: 3rd Cav Regt squadrons show off competitive spirit
- Pet Platoon
- Rocket attacks wonít stop food service specialists