Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2013 04:08:26 AM
Fourth-and Fifth-graders at the Aerobics and Skate Center on 37th Street roller skate during the centerís open skate, which takes place every Friday during the summer from 1 p.m. to midnight until Aug. 17. The 4th and 5th graders range from being advanced skaters to beginners, and the directors said that the beginner skaters have been consistently improving since the beginning of the summer.
- No related articles found.
Popular Leisure Articles
- Communication Corporation establishes vet hiring program
- Single Soldier Fest encourages camaraderie
- New reality-style TV series lets potential recruits live Army life
- Asian-Pacific cultures celebrated at Fort Hood
- Philippines Rotary Club visits Air Cav during Fort Hood tour
- Summer officially here with last day of school
- Field Day
- Fort Hood Red Cross graduates 2013 dental assistant class
- Hood Family members awarded more than $50k in scholarships
- Fort Hood Calendar of Events