Standing watch over Fort Hood since 1942
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2013 02:41:11 PM
Soldiers from the 1st Air Cavalry Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division stand at the position of attention as they recite the Soldier’s Creed during a graduation ceremony for the Aviation Warrant Officer Advanced Course Friday at Fort Hood. The course was taught by a mobile training team, which allowed the students to complete the course from their home station instead of having to travel to another installation.
- No related articles found.
Popular News Articles
- Fort Hood officials planning for furlough
- ‘After Earth’ premiere draws thousands to Abrams
- Soldiers compete in Fort Hood’s BWC
- Sergeant Audie Murphy Club welcomes six new members
- Richardson assumes new role in Afghanistan, command
- ISAF service members observe Memorial Day
- Torch run: MPs support Texas Special Olympics
- SMA brings message of resilience to Fort Hood Soldiers, civilians for Army future
- Fort Hood NEC migrates to CONUS-wide call center
- Helicopter pilot’s woodworking hobby whirrs into family business with his 2 sons